Thursday, August 22, 2019

What am I Delivering?

You Always Deliver is one of my new favorite stamp sets.  I love the little delivery guy, and the versatility of this set.  Here are two examples:


Let's look in more detail.


I started with a piece of Watercolor Paper and spritzed it with water.  Then I sprinkled on some Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody Pigment Sprinkles and watched as it exploded into a sunset.  I had this card in my mind all day and it came to life just like I expected.

I cut a ray of sunshine and glued it to the cut out delivery box.


After experimenting with placement, I stamped the full sentiment on the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle and then stamped just "sunshine" on my ray of light.  This was then added to the card.

My guy was stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, cut out and adhered to the card front.

I finished by stamping and coloring the dog and spreading a little "dirt" under the characters.

For my second card I colored the man in Stampin' Blends Night of Navy combo.


Card layers include Crumb Cake, stamped with the little stars from the set, another of See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper, a Night of Navy layer from, cut with the Heirloom Frames dies and embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder, and a White Stitched Rectangle.


The man is popped up on Dimensionals, as is the box (done after I determined placement and stamped the stars in Night of Navy ink).

There are so many ways to deliver a little happiness with You Always Deliver.  Take a look!

Product List









No comments: