Saturday, August 17, 2019

A First Birthday with New Wonders

My little granddaughter, Matilyn, is turning one today.  She is such a love.  Here's a sweet photo that was taken when she visited us a few weeks ago:



And here's the card I created just for her:


New Wonders features these little fairies, and I thought this one would be just perfect for Matilyn.



Look at that sweet face, concentrating on getting the writing just right!   I stamped her in Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock and colored her with Stampin' Blends.  I also added a touch of Wink of Stella to make her little wings sparkle.


Remember the "vintage" Large Numbers dies?  They came in handy for me to use as a stencil for the number "1".  I placed the die on my paper, anchoring it with Washi tape, and used the Seaside Spray Blends to color it in.


Happy first birthday, little Matilyn!


Product List






1 comment:

Ceresa said...

Beautiful Card. That is one of my new favorite sets. Love that sweet photo of Matilyn.