Monday, August 19, 2019

Who Needs a Little Sparkle?

I love It Starts With Art!  The images are wonderful for all types of paper crafters but the sentiment "You make everything sparkle" was just right for my daughter's birthday card.


Because she does!

I also love Seaside Spray, one of the 2019-2021 In Colors, so I decided to make a monochrome card.


The card base is Seaside Spray, with a layer of Whisper White.  Then I cut a layer of Seaside Spray from the In Color DSP paper stack.



I stamped the glitter glue bottle several times on the Whisper White strip, using only Seaside Spay ink, then stamped one more and cut it with the coordinating dies.  And check out that sparkle - Wink of Stella brought my little bottle to life.


Some silver-edged ribbon, Silver Glimmer paper and Rhinestones completed my card.

Happy to birthday to my sparkly Aly!


Product List



No comments: