Monday, August 26, 2019

Are you Ready for Christmas? A Sneak Peek!

I'm not ready for Christmas.  I love the fall holidays, and hate to rush right into the Christmas season. That said, I purchased a few of the upcoming Holiday Catalog stamp sets in order to get a head start on my holiday cards for my stamp classes.  So here's the first I've been playing with:


Tidings All Around, along with the coordinating All-Around Wreath Dies, will make it easy to celebrate the season.  Oh, and don't forget the beautiful Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper!  Just look at this gorgeous combo!

My card base is Garden Green.  The Toil Tidings DSP has lovely patterns with Garden Green on one side of all the papers and Real Red on the other.  So making a card with coordinated patterns is easy!

This is a fun-fold card, a change-up of the Joy Fold Card.  For my front I used two patterns of the DSP, and cut two of the wreath images from the dies (no stamp used for the wreath).  I layered the two wreaths on a small ring of Very Vanilla (just to help it stand out a little against the DSP), and added a stamped banner and some Red Rhinestones.


Open the card and see two of the patterns of paper, then...


open the next layer and see another small card with more patterns of paper.  So pretty!

And finally...


Open it all the way and see the message inside.

I don't know which I like best - the gorgeous papers or the beautiful wreath!  What's your favorite?

Tidings All Around and Toile Tidings DSP will be available for purchase September 4.

Don't have a Holiday Catalog?  Contact me and find out how to get one for FREE!


Product List




2 comments:

Ceresa said...

I need a tutorial with measurements for this beautiful card. I love the whole thing! paper and wreath. In fact, I'm ordering the wreath bundle today.

GAZ said...

Beautiful card....having the measurements would really help to recreate this great card. Thanks for sharing!! GlendaJ