Sunday, August 11, 2019

Butterfly Birthday

Saw this card on Pinterest and had to make it for my daughter-in-law's birthday:


So beautiful and lovely in soft colors.

I started with a Soft Sea Foam base.  The Whisper White top layer is cut with the Nested Labels dies.  Then a layer of beautiful butterflies cut with the Butterfly Beauty dies.


The white layer is popped up on Dimensionals to help the butterflies stand out.


Just a simple greeting at the bottom.

And inside:


Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Product List

4 comments:

Cindy Larson said...

Beautiful card ! what was the dimensions of your card that it could fold over and down.
TY
Cindy

Priscilla said...

I used a standard 4-1/4” x 11” and scored it at 5-1/2” to get the top-fold card. This is one of my favorite sized card bases as the cards stand up nicely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I’m working on this now. Love it ☺️

Priscilla said...

Love to help! Thanks for asking.