Friday, August 16, 2019

Another Two-Fer

Yesterday I showed two cards using the same layout.  Today I have another set:


The card on the left was pretty much "stolen" from Pinterest.  I used it at my August Card Club to show off the beauty of the foil sheets and a simple layout.  And when I had an extra card packet at the end of class, I decided to make a similar card using other stamps.

Minimal supplies here:  A Thick Whisper White card base, with a layer of Blueberry Bushel.  A layer of Whisper White with four squares cut from the Noble Peacock DSP using Layering Squares dies.  And a stamp, stamped in Blueberry Bushel, cut out and adhered with Dimensionals.


I love this sentiment from Butterfly Wishes, and the butterflies are gorgeous too.  I showed my stampers how to set up the Stamparatus with a template so that you can punch the butterflies and then stamp them at the same time.


And Wink of Stella was a huge hit - check out that sparkle!


For this card I pulled out Vibrant Vases, stamping and punching the vase and cutting the flowers, both stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink.  A sentiment from Varied Vases adds my thoughts, and I blinged it up with some Noble Peacock Rhinestones.


Two cards with one layout - easy peasy, and so pretty!


Product List





No comments: