Saturday, June 15, 2019

Triple the Fun for Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I have three cards for you.  All using A Good Man, these are the cards I sent my sons this year.


And I love them!  Each card uses the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper along with A Good Man.  The image was stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, and then cut to size.


This image makes me think of my son, Evan; he carries his son, Declan on his shoulders.  I added two strips of Braided Linen Trim and used the Layering Ovals dies.


Matt has a strawberry blond, Charlotte.  This card is nearly identical to one I made for my father.  Cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies, I wrapped the Linen trim around the banner (punched with the Banner Triple Punch).

And for my son-in-law, Brandon:


With his four kids, he needs to relax 😉

And for the inside:



A Good Man is wonderful for Father's Day, but it's equally useful for any masculine card.  It's the perfect set to help you make the perfect card!

Product List

No comments: