Monday, June 24, 2019

My, I've Been Busy!

I've been absent for a few days, and I've got a reason - I've been SO busy!  I held my first open house in my new home yesterday, and I've been creating for 3 weeks, since the new Annual Catalog went live.  I had lots on display and a cute card for everyone to make.  I'll have details in the next few days, once I have time to get my photos together.

But while you're waiting, I thought I would share my grandson's birthday card.  Declan turned 3 last week, and I wanted to have a fun card for him.


Remember these frogs?  They were a Sale-a-Bration set earlier this year, and I didn't get much time to play with them because I was in the midst of a move to a new state.  But they are so cute!  So I had to pull them out and play.


It was fun to stamp and color my frogs with Stampin' Blends, and then I wanted to add some balloons.   So out came my Balloon Bouquet Punch and the now retired 2018-2020 In Color DSP.  They look great being held by the frogs!


Do you still play with your retired stamps?  There are some I just can't put away, and this is one of them.  What are your favorites?

Product List


No comments: