Monday, June 10, 2019

A Good Man for Father's Day

Father's Day is right around the corner, and I have a perfect stamp set for you!  Take a look at A Good Man:


The set consists of three stamps of a man (two of them include a child) as well as some lovely sentiments.  I thought this would be a perfect card for my dad.

I used a now-unavailable Happiness Blooms Memories and More Card & Envelopes as the base of this oversized card.  (But I made a few more for my sons, using a standard size card and they look great--pop back later this week to see them).  The striped paper is from the new Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (part of the fabulous Come Sail Away suite of products).


This card came together quickly.  I stamped the image and colored it using Stampin' Blends, then cut it out with the Rectangle Stitched dies.


The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink on a 2" piece of Whisper White that I punched with the Banner Triple Punch, with Linen Thread wrapped around the top.




Check out A Good Man; masculine cards made easy!  And we ALL need that, don't we?

Product List

No comments: