Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sailing Home for Father's Day

Can you stand one more Sailing Home card?  I made this for my husband for Father's Day because I can't get enough of this beautiful suite.


This time I chose to use just the stamps without cutting out the sailboat.  And sponging!


I actually started with the Crumb Cake frame, stamping the sailor's knots using the Stamparatus.  It lined up and connected the ropes.  Then I used the coordinating Smooth Sailing dies to cut the simple rope across the bottom and top of the frame (cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies).


The Whisper White cardstock was sponged with Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie after I added a post-it note punched with a circle for a mask.  This created the moon.  The water was stamped with High Tide and Night of Navy ink.

The Crumb Cake frame was popped up on Dimensionals around the stamped and sponged image and it was all mounted to a Night of Navy card base.


A perfect sentiment for my husband...

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  I hope you can relax and enjoy your day!


Product List



2 comments:

Joan said...

Simply Wonderful. TFS

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks, Joan! My husband really liked his card--he said it's a great "man card"!