Tuesday, June 4, 2019

It's Here! New Annual Catalog is Live Today

Are you ready?  The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is live today at noon, Mountain Time.  So for those of us on the west coast, we can begin placing orders at 11:00 a.m.  How exciting is that!


My world is painted with a little happiness right now, as my order is ready and waiting for 11:00!

This card is one of the offerings in the new catalog - It Starts With Art.  And it's part of a suite of products, Follow Your Art.  This wonderful suite includes a stamp set, coordinating dies, designer series paper, an embossing folder and an embellishment kit!  WHEW!


I had such fun creating with this.  I stamped the pens (there are three on the stamp, but the die cuts them all out individually), colored them with Stampin' Blends, and popped them up on the the label, which was cut with the Stitched Nested Labels dies.  I stamped the words (it's one phrase) with Calypso Coral, Pacific Point and Coastal Cabana (coordinating colors) and then snipped them out.


I LOVE that background paper - one of the sheets in the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper.  And I set it all off with a Rectangle Stitched die frame, popped up with Foam Adhesive Strips.

Inside:



So start your engines!  Get ready to place your orders for your favorite products today!

If you don't have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and would like a catalog, please drop me a line and I'll get one out to you.  It's amazing, and I'm really excited to be able to order all my Wish List items starting today!

Product List

No comments: