Friday, June 14, 2019

NEW 3D Embossing Folders

Have you seen the new 3D embossing folders in the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog?  They are SO awesome!  My personal favorite is the Brick & Mortar 3D folder, and I'll have some samples coming soon.

But in the meantime, you need to know how to use these, as it's a tiny bit different that you are used to.  Let's take a look at a video from Stampin' UP!:



The new Embossing Plate is now available, although supplies will be a little slow to catch up to the demand.  So if you want to order, please use this number - 149648 - and if supplies are exhausted you may get a message that the item is not available.  No worries; just try again in a few days (and let me know that you want one, and I'll send you an email when they are back in stock).  These will be a permanent supply item, so they will soon be available all the time.

Take a look at these new embossing folders; I know you'll love them!




No comments: