Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Open House Make & Take

I hosted my New Catalog Open House on Saturday, the first event I have held in Oregon - my new home state.  I invited everyone I knew in my community, all 9 of them!  😆  And I was so happy that six ladies attended!

Today I'll show you the card I had for everyone to make.  It's very simple, as I didn't know if any of the attendees had ever stamped before, and as it happens, only one had.  So finding this card on Facebook and duplicating it for my Open House was perfect (I can't remember who posted this sample, but thank you!).


I precut and scored the Thick Whisper White card base and the (gorgeous!) Blueberry Bushel piece of Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper.  And I had given everyone a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock, on which they stamped their daisies from Daisy Lane, two large and two small.  Then they punched out and layered their daisies.


After adhering their Blueberry Bushel DSP to the card, everyone stamped "smile" with Blueberry Bushel ink.  Then they just had to adhere their flower and add a Clear Faceted Gem to the center.


Everyone did a great job with their card, and went home smiling.  We're all looking forward to our first Card Club, coming soon!

More Open House photos coming tomorrow...look for the cute little gift I had for all attendees.


Product List


No comments: