Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Favorite Paper Pumpkin!

Ok, I know I always tell you how great Paper Pumpkin is, but I really, truly think I love this month best of all!  💗





I had such fun putting together my cards, and now I have a little package of goodness in my purse, all ready to drop some random acts of kindness.  Like, for Grace, the waitress in the local breakfast cafe where Jim and I went on our first morning in our new community.  She made us feel so welcome and now every time we go in, she greets us by name and finds us a seat.  I can't wait to bring one of these cards along next time we eat there, to thank her for making us feel so welcome!

Do you know someone who would love to get one of these petite, hand-made thank yous?  I bet you do...and just think how thrilled someone will be to get a little note of thanks!

Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  Maybe it's time to try it.  A bright orange box delivered right to your door every month, full of everything you need to create something wonderful - greeting cards or little paper crafting projects - each box is a surprise and a special treat!  There's absolutely no obligation to continue if you decide it's not for you.  But I bet you'll love it!  I certainly do!

Our July kit will coordinate with some of the suite products in the new Annual Catalog so you have even more creative options!  How fun will that be?  Of course, you can always make the kit just as it comes:



Click here to get started.   But be sure to do it by July 10th to get in on the fun with the next bright orange box!


No comments: