Saturday, June 8, 2019

Artfully Aware Two Ways

Artfully Aware is a beautiful stamp set that debuted in the Occasions Catalog and has carried over to the new Annual Catalog.  It was created by Janet Wakeland, a Million Dollar sales demonstrator.  (When a demonstrator marks one million dollars in sales, she/he is able to help design a special stamp set.  Needless to say, I will never design a stamp set, but I am SO inspired by those who achieve this milestone!). 😂

Last week I blogged about a card using this set; see it here.  I am planning to use this set as part of my New Catalog Open House, and decided to make a few more samples.

Let's start with a super easy one:


Perfect for the new stamper, this is just stamps, ink and paper.  The image and the sentiment were inked in Early Espresso, and I stamped them on a Crumb Cake note card.  Easy...yet so effective!

While this set is perfect for encouraging someone, it is also a lovely recognition of teamwork.  Look:


We used to say this at my former job - teamwork was so important.  I would have loved to have this set then!


Highlighting a new In Color, I stamped the image directly on Purple Posy, using Gorgeous Grape ink.  Then I embossed the Puzzle Pieces over it.


Artfully Aware is a perfect stamp set for a variety of needs.  Check it out!

Product List





No comments: