Monday, June 3, 2019

Old Meets New

Are you getting excited about the new Annual Catalog?  It goes live tomorrow, and you'll be able to place your orders starting at noon Mountain Time.

I was playing in my craft room, and wanted to make a thank you card.  I love the sailboats from the new Sailing Home stamp set (see this card) but I wanted to use the new dies that come with it.  So while I was pulling out my dies, I ran across an old set, and decided they would work well together:


And I took Lemon Lime Twist for a final spin (it retires tonight, although you can no longer get any, as it's all sold out!).


I started with a watercolor wash (using Aquapainters and Balmy Blue ink) on Watercolor Paper.  The waves were added (from High Tide), along with the birds (High Tide and Sailing Home).  My "sand" is Sahara Sand, stamped with the sand in Waterfront, and ripped along the top.


The boats were stamped, colored and cut with the dies, and the chair was cut with the Seasonal Layers dies.

Doesn't this get you ready for summer?  

Get ready to place your orders beginning at noon, Mountain Time, on Tuesday!

Product List










No comments: