Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sailing Home

Yesterday I showed you some cards made with the Come Sail Away Memories and More Card Pack.  And I promised you a card using other items from the Come Sail Away Suite of products.  So today I have a stamped card using the Sailing Home stamp set:


I am so in love with this suite (those of you who know me, know that I love lighthouses and the beach, so this stamp set really talks to me!  Did you know my husband and I spent a night in a lighthouse for our anniversary?  But that's another story).

And I did another card with the reflection technique--see the reflection of the sailboat in the water?  So fun!


I also used an Aquapainter to paint a watercolor wash of Balmy Blue on my Shimmery White cardstock.  Then I stamped the water image from High Tide after stamping my sailboat.

And the lighthouse:


Stamped in Soft Suede and colored with a very light wash of Terracotta Tile (a new In Color!) then cut with the coordinating Smooth Sailing dies, it's popped up on the beach to guide our boat through the waters.

I stamped another card with this set, and used a few of the accessories; see it here.

Come Sail Away!  What a perfect introduction to summer!


Product List


1 comment:

GFCookieMonster said...

This is so beautiful! Love the reflected image in the water!