Friday, September 1, 2017

The Time is Now!

Yes, the Holiday Catalog is now live!  Time to pull out your wish list and order away.

I've been having such a good time stampin' with my new products, and I'm going to begin sharing a few of my ideas over the next few days.  First up:  Hearts Come Home with the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies.

This was my first pass at using this set and the dies.  If you liked the little town you could make with last year's dies, you're gonna love this one!  More dies make for a bigger town!  And the houses are larger with more detail.

Let's take a closer look:

I started by cutting the row of houses/church/trees with Whisper White cardstock.  They are the perfect length for a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card front.  I used Daffodil Delight cardstock behind the windows to make it look like the "lights are on and somebody's home".

I adhered the row of houses to a piece of Night of Navy.  And then I added a slightly modified strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper over the bottom, to look like snow.  (Full disclosure--I carefully snipped away little slivers around the doorways of the church and the house on the right).  I also used little scraps of the Glimmer Paper and with the die and ran it through the Big Shot cutting out just the trees.  This made them look like they were covered in snow.

The sentiment was heat embossed with White Embossing Powder, as were the stars.  All that was left was to stamp a wisp of smoke (see the chimney on the right house?) using White Craft Ink.  So cute!

This bundle is now waiting for your order!  Save 10% by purchasing the stamp set and the edgelits together--you KNOW you want them!

Product List


No comments: