Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pizza Boxes?

Order me up some of those Mini Pizza Boxes!  They are the cutest little boxes we've had!  These white, food safe, 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 1" boxes are sturdy, handy and adorable!

So I started with the pizza box, and created a belly band using Emerald Envy Designer Series Paper.  Then, using the Layering Squares Framelits, I cut an Emerald Envy square and a slightly smaller Whisper White square.

Then it was time to decorate my belly band.

Using one of my very favoritest flower sets ever, I grabbed the Beautiful Bouquet stamps and stamped flowers in Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight, then cut them out using the coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelits.

Isn't that perfect?  Ready to gift a yummy cookie, some Hershey Nuggets, or a little piece of jewelry.

Does anyone have a recipe for mini pizzas?


Product List




No comments: