Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Just Breathe

Sometimes we all need to "just breathe".  And when I saw the Colorful Seasons set in the Annual Catalog, I knew I "needed" it just for the sentiment.

And then it sat on my shelf...until I saw a card on Pinterest, and knew it was time to pull it out.  So this was a Card Club card in August:

Simple, with a new technique for my attendees, and perfect for the end of summer.

We started with a base of Pool Party, cut 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".  There is a layer of Basic Black, and then our Whisper White front.

We took a block (the "D" acrylic block) and pressed it directly on the Pool Party ink pad.  Then we stamped the block on our Whisper White cardstock, creating the square on the front.  Then, using the "water" stamp from High Tide, we stamped, using Marina Mist.

Some grass was stamped with Old Olive ink, and birds were added, stamped in Basic Black.

And that chair!  Oh, how I love me that chair!  It's from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits set, and it's totally adorbs!  After winding some Linen Thread around our card, we popped up the chair on some Mini Dimensionals...the cuteness factor is over the top!

Doesn't this just make you want to wiggle your toes in the sand, relax in the sun, and sip a cool drink?
Aaahhh...just breathe!


Product List

2 comments:

Ceresa said...

Love this. I am going to CASE it this month. :)

Stampin' Amigos said...

Definitely an oldie but goodie! Have fun with it!