Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BIG Thanks!

I needed some thank you notes for customers and pulled out the Great Big Greetings set.  How fun is this:



The sentiment is the only thing needed on the front of this card - it's a show-stopper!

I decided that, although I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black, I would go with a pastel card to make the words stand out even more.


The card base is Powder Pink, with a layer of Basic Black, and then the main image is on Whisper White.


But after looking at the image, it seemed awful lonely all alone on that piece of Whisper White.

So I grabbed Happy Celebrations; this set has come great round stamps, and I stamped the circles in two sizes, using Powder Pink ink.  Much better!  But it still needed something...aha!  How about some bling and splatters?  Using my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, I flicked the large brush against the inside of the cap - instant splats!  And Black Rhinestones finished it off.


How about a little ribbon?  Easy--just wrap the Powder Pink 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon around the edge of the card, and add a knot with a Glue Dot!


Easy to create, and fun to receive!


Product List





No comments: