Tuesday, September 5, 2017

May Your Glass Always Be Half Full

Half Full is a new stamp set from the Holiday Catalog, and was inspired by Million Dollar Sales Achiever Linda Bauwin.  Can you even imagine a Stampin' UP! demo selling ONE MILLION DOLLARS?  Well, there have been several now, and once achieved, the demonstrator gets to design a stamp set.

I love this one!

Cute, huh?

I started with a piece of Very Vanilla Thick cardstock, cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored in the middle.  Then I took a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Early Espresso and ran it through the Big Shot with my Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  Adhered to the front of the card totally hides the Vanilla base.

I cut three squares with the largest square of the Stitched Shapes framelits, one in Old Olive, one Very Vanilla, and one in Pear Pizzazz.  They were embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, then adhered to the card front.

My tag was stamped on a piece of the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  I also re-stamped the grapes and colored them with Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Old Olive markers, then fussy cut them out, along with the tag.  The grapes were adhered over the stamped ones, giving a little dimension and texture.

And then those leaves--so simple, stamping them (they are from Painted Harvest) with Old Olive ink on Old Olive Cardstock, and punching them out with the Leaf Punch.

Hmm, this card made me thirsty...time for a glass of wine!


Product List

No comments: