Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween Cat

Have you seen the new Cat Punch?  So cute!

Can you see my black cat?

I was playing around with things that were sitting on my desk, and put them all together to make this card.  I had a piece of Basic Gray with the brick wall Embossing Paste design, and a square of retired DSP that I experimented with to make the quilt square.  So I decided to do something with it all.

That quilt square!  I took some DSP, Basic Black and Tangerine Tango and ran them all through the Big Shot with the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies.  Then I mixed and matched the pieces to come up with a quilt square, and realized it looked like Halloween!

And I had been playing with the Embossing Paste and the brick mask from Pattern Party Decorative Masks, so I layered my quilt square on top.  But it needed something...

The Halloween label from Labels to Love (with the matching Everyday Label Punch made it easy; I stamped, punched and mounted on a second label of Tangerine Tango (cut in half horizontally and "spread" it to make the layer).  Some Tangerine Tango Enamel Shapes finished off the label.  But it still needed something in the corner...

CAT!  The Cat Punch was perfect--just using some Basic Black cardstock.

Done!


Product List

No comments: