Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Attention Shoppers!

Time to shop! 


This sneak peek at a new stamp set (Attention Shoppers) includes ALL the upcoming new In Colors! Check out these cute little shopping bags in Pretty in Pink, Shy Shamrock, Petunia Pop, Summer Splash and Peach Pie. 



I stamped them twice - once on colored cardstock and again on sheets of the 2024-26 In Color 6" x 6" DSP. Then I fussy-cut the bags and adhered them over the cardstock, allowing the "tissue" to show on the top. 


 

And those jewels! LOVE!  The 2024-26 In Color Shimmer Gems are so pretty!

Attention Shoppers will debut on May 1.

Need a catalog? I send them to my customers each year, FREE of charge. If you would like one, but haven't ordered from me in the past 6 months, please email me so I can tell you how to get one.


Product List

2 comments:

marjorie said...

Oh so cute, Priscilla. I love your way of displaying the new 'in colors'!

Priscilla said...

Thanks, Marge! This stamp set is so fun, and I'm in love with the new In Colors. I thought it would be interesting to put them together. I think I'll turn this card into a gift card holder on the inside, so my recipient can REALLY shop!