Thursday, April 4, 2024

Another Mediterranean Blooms

 I'm still in love with the Mediterranean Blooms designer paper that will be coming in the new Annual Catalog, May 1.  Look at this:


I won this gorgeous paper at OnStage, Stampin' UP's Annual "Convention", which I attended in Houston, TX last week.  I was thrilled when Prize Patrol called my number and this beautiful paper was the prize!

I started with a Pumpkin Pie base, and snuck in a little Peach Pie (sneak peek at an upcoming In Color), then layered it with a piece of Mediterranean Blooms DSP.  SO pretty!


Because I don't yet have the coordinating stamps, I used my Scan 'n Cut machine to fussy cut the oranges/leaves, and popped them up on a Stylish Shapes circle.  A jewel from the 2024-26 In Color Shimmer Gems and a triple bow of Linen Thread finishes off my card.

I can't wait for you to be able to purchase Mediterranean Blooms DSP - I know you'll fall I love with it, just as I have!


Product List

No comments: