Monday, April 15, 2024

Mediterranean Blooms Meets Sweet Citrus

 Now that my Cards-by-Mail have been received by my customers, I thought I would show you the cards they are making.  

The first one features the beautiful Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper, which will be available for purchase on May 1st.  


The Daffodil Delight layer is embosses with the soon-to-be-retired Sweet Citrus hybrid embossing folder, one of my favorites!  

Another retiring product:  the Garden Green frame was cut with the Scalloped Contours dies, and then the DSP was layered onto it.


It was fun to bring in the little lemon, one of the dies in the Simply Sparkling set.  It tied into the paper so well!

The retiring products sale is in full swing, with many items already gone.  If you have been waiting to place an order, you may not want to wait any longer!  


Product List

No comments: