Thursday, March 21, 2024

Sweet Citrus and Mediterranean Blooms

 When I won the gorgeous new designer series paper, Mediterranean Blooms, at OnStage in Houston, I immediately thought of one of my favorite stamp sets, Sweet Citrus.  So what did I make?


The background paper is rather busy (but beautiful!) so I added a piece of Vellum cardstock over it to mute it a little.  

And check out the greeting:


Did you know you can emboss in all our colors?  I first inked up the stamp with Garden Green ink, and using my Misty stamp positioner, stamped the greeting twice.  Then I cleaned my stamp, leaving everything in place, and re-inked it with Versamark.  Once stamped I added Clear embossing powder and heated it with my heat tool, and voila!  A beautiful, embossed greeting in Garden Green!


And then there's those lemons - OMG, one of my favorite stamp/die combinations!  Inked in Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight, the images were stamped, then cut AND embossed at the same time with the hybrid embossing folder.  Genius!  


This card came together so nicely, using old and new.  And I know this DSP is going to become one of my favorites!  

Heads up - Sweet Citrus is on the retiring list, so if this is a set you've been craving, don't delay.  It will be gone before we know it!  



Product List

No comments: