Friday, April 12, 2024

Last Layers of Beauty (for Awhile)

 For my final day of showcasing the Layers of Beauty, a beautiful bundle of stamps, dies and masks that will be available when the 2024-25 Annual Catalog goes live on May 1st, I decided to go 3D.


Not only do I love the Layers of Beauty bundle, but I also LOVE the Country Woods Designer Series Paper!  12 double-sided sheets of wood-look paper makes me swoon!  So I pulled one out and began to craft.


My box is 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".  The bottom is Early Espresso cardstock, and the top is the Country Woods DSP.  


I wrapped it in Petunia Pop Bordered ribbon and then decorated the top.


I once again pulled out the masks from the Layers of Beauty bundle and used them to create this lovely rose.  The colors are Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Petunia Pop. The leaves were blended with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.  And I cut a mini-label using the dies, along with a few extra leaves.


Who wouldn't like to receive a small gift or treat on a box like this?  

Layers of Beauty will be available on May 1st.  Consider picking up the bundle - you'll have so much fun with all the parts and pieces!


Product List

No comments: