Friday, April 5, 2024

Good-Bye 2022-24 In Colors

 How many of you will miss the In Colors that are about to retire?  Parakeet Party (sigh), Tahitian Tide (oh no!), Sweet Sorbet (boo hoo), Starry Sky (crying) and Orchid Oasis (oh...)...

So this is me, saying good-bye to some of my favorites:


Happily, Beach Day and the Beach Day dies will be sticking around for another year, as it is a returning-from-the-mini-catalog set.  And it's so cute!  I love beachy things, so this set is making me happy.

Which I need, because I'm sad that these colors are retiring.  So, I decided to make an entire card with the colors that are leaving (well, I DID use Basic White and Crushed Curry, but in moderation).


So if you are a fan of these In Colors, check out the retiring products NOW before they are all gone!  


Product List

No comments: