Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Bubble Bath Roses

My sister has been visiting this past week, and she told me she had to attend a wedding in May.  After perusing my craft room, she asked if I could make her a card.  Of course!


 She told me the theme of the wedding party is "romance", and when she saw the gorgeous card I had made using the new Layers of Beauty masks, she wanted one of those.

Of course I can't just copy a card I had already made!  I don't work like that...so I had to create a new one for her.  


Don't these roses look "romantic"?  Colors used were Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Petunia Pop, along with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow for the leaves.  

I cut down my main panel so I could add it to a Bubble Bath frame made with the Scalloped Contours dies.  This was then popped up over an embossed Petunia Pop layer (embossed with the Exposed Brick folder), and onto a Thick white card base.

And for the inside:


A very simple sentiment  with a Petunia Pop layer.

And did you note the envelope flap?  Stamped with a small flower from the Layers of Beauty stamps and colored with Blends.  



Layers of Beauty - coming May 1st!


Product List

No comments: