Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Layers of Beauty, Day 3

 I'm still enjoying the Layers of Beauty bundle, which includes stamps, dies and masks.  In case you missed the first two days, here is Day 1 and here is Day 2.

Today I went in a different direction, heat embossing the main image:


Using Gold embossing powder and Versamark ink, this image is gorgeous!  I chose to leave it without color, but it could easily be filled in with ink blending, coloring with Blends, or using Blending Brushes to swirl on color, as well as doing a bit of watercoloring.  


After die-cutting the image, I added it to a Basic Black card base, with 2-1/8" trimmed from the front, so the image hangs over the edge.  The Gold Foil edge is actually on the inside of the card:


I also heat-embossed two of the smaller images for the inside panel.


Layers of Beauty will be available on May 1st.  


Product List

No comments: