Monday, April 8, 2024

Layers of Beauty

 The Layers of Beauty bundle (including stamps, dies and masks) will be available when the upcoming 2024-25 Annual Catalog goes live on May 1st.  

I thought it might be fun to feature a few of the new products, starting with Layers of Beauty,  and I'll be showcasing this bundle all week.  

So let's start with easy, sophisticated and stunning:


I stamped the large floral image in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock cut to 3-3/4" x 5".  I also added a greeting from the set.

All this card needed was to be mounted on a Basic Black piece and then on a Thick Basic White card base.  Oh, and a few Classic Matte Dots.


Sometimes "simple" says it all!

C'mon back this week to see how I've stepped up this card using all the pieces included in the bundle.

And then get excited about ordering this beautiful set!  Coming soon...


Product List

No comments: