Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Celebrating Sale-a-Bration with Carrots!

Yes it's time for carrots!  The Sale-a-Bration set, Thanks a Bunch, is a FREE with $50 purchase stamp set available now.  And it's such a cute - and unusual - stamp set!

The first thing I did with it was to create some mini notecards.  I like to send 3" x 3" cards when I send packages, so I always keep them on hand.  Look:


 I start with a piece of 3" x 6" cardstock, scored and folded in the middle.  Then I decorate it with a few panels of coordinating colors and my main stamped image.  Both of these cards use the middle-size carrot and the small "greens".  

Next I stamped a panel with three of the full-size (largest) carrot:


I cut a piece of the FREE with $100 purchase Dandy Designs paper using the Basic Borders dies and mounted it to my card base.  A 4-loop bow of Linen Thread tied my carrots together.  

And finally, I CASEd the catalog:


I loved this sample and just had to recreate it.  I cut a card from Enjoy the Adventure Memories & More Cards and Envelopes to 4" x 8", folded in half.  Then I stamped 5 of the carrots and fussy-cut them out.  The "dirt" was cut with a die from Seaside Bay, and I used the emboss-resist technique for the greeting (stamped in Versamark and heat-embossed with White Embossing Powder, then used a Blending Brush to add color to the "sky".  Once done I used a tissue to wipe the ink off the white words.)  Such a cute card!

Thanks a Bunch is available now with a $50 purchase.  Grab it while you can - we are now in our last month of Sale-a-Bration, so these freebies won't last much longer!  

Product List

No comments: