Friday, February 24, 2023

Holy Guacamole!

 OK, I told myself I did NOT need the Taco Fiesta stamp set.  Sure, it's heck-a cute, and it was designed by a fellow demo (million-dollar sales achiever, Erica Cerwin), but did I REALLY need a set of tacos?

Heck yeah!  This adorable set is so charming and fun!  I've been playing with it all week (wait til you see the fabulous card I "borrowed" from Rachel Tessman and Vy Tran!  Coming soon).  

So I was having fun, and decided this needed to be a Card Club offering last week.  I DID however, make a change to the card you will see here:


OMG, is that not the cutest card?  First that bowl of guacamole - stamped and colored with Blends, but check out that little face!  Love it!


And then there's those sombrero-wearing avocados!  LOVE!  


Now I did make one change -for the better - Instead of the white background with the Dots & Spots die-cut, I used Daffodil Delight.  Same card, just with a yellow layer.  This enhanced the Basic White circle AND I thought it looked like cheese - just what we need with our tacos and guacamole, right?

Inside we stamped the four corners, and a birthday greeting:


Fun, fun, fun!  I'm loving Taco Fiesta!  I know you will too!


Product List

No comments: