Thursday, February 2, 2023

Celebrating Sale-a-Bration with Adorable Owls

 Continuing on our Sale-a-Bration journey (missed any?  Scroll back through my posts this week) and today we have some samples using Adorable Owls.  This FREE with $50 purchase has been a huge hit, and I know why!  These little owls are just SO cute!  

My first play was to create some tiny note cards.  I mentioned yesterday that I always include one in my packages, so I keep them on hand.  


I included the Conversation Bubbles stamp (hello) and dies, but needed something for my owl - the tree is from Beauty of Friendship, and the branch is a retired punch (sorry, not sorry!).  

But I have two grand-nephews (did I just really say that?  That I'm a great-aunt?  Impossible!) who have birthdays this month, so:


LOVE!  I stamped the little party owl and colored him with Stampin' Blends.  The card bases are from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes, and I added a coordinating layer using the 2022-24 In-Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.  

But those letters and numbers!!!  Aren't they great???  The Alphabet A La Mode dies are fabulous!  An entire set of skinny letters, numbers and punctuation!  I added a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Poppy Parade cardstock and cut the letters so they would pop off the page.  

The greeting was heat-embossed on Poppy Parade.

And inside:


One more little owl with a special greeting!  

Adorable Owls are available for just one more month!  Don't miss your chance to grab this cute set!  

Product List

No comments: