Thursday, February 23, 2023

A Seaside Fun Fold

A few weeks ago, while I was traveling, I posted a card I had received in a swap.  This card was a fun-fold, and I decided to use the fold for my Card Club ladies the other day.  


 From the front you can hardly tell it has an unusual fold.  You'll note the Night of Navy base with a Sahara Sand layer, then a Balmy Blue layer that is embossed, with a pretty panel on top, highlighted by seashells.

But let's take a closer look:


First, that pretty panel.  I used a piece of the By the Bay Designer Series Paper, topped with some shells (the Blushing Bride shell is from Season of Chic and is cut with the Chic dies; the others are from Seaside Bay, and cut with the coordinating dies).  

And inside the oyster:


A pearl!  One attendee noted that this "takes the card over the top!" and I totally agree!

Then start to open the card:


You'll fine a Balmy Blue layer embossed with the Seashells embossing folder.

Inside:


Opened all the way, you'll find the area for your greeting, decorated with the sand and shells of Seaside Bay.

I think this would qualify as a Mother-in-Law card - there's very little space for writing!  😂  But I love the fold!  Don't you?


Product List

No comments: