Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Sparkles

I love pairing old with new, and this card combines them in a beautiful way.


 I had pulled out the gorgeous Fine Shimmer 12" x 12" paper pack, and discovered a partially used piece of Fresh Freesia.  So I decided to use it, cutting it with the large die from Potted Succulents.  This was mounted on a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock to show the contrast, then added to a Fresh Freesia base.


I'm trying to capture the shimmer of this paper - I hope you can catch it!  


The rest of the card was super easy!  I merely die cut flowers from the Hues of Happiness patterned paper (the Blossoming Happiness dies matches so many of the flowers in the paper) and added them to a Basic White Layering Circle stamped with a stamp from Happiness Abounds.  Simple, and beautiful!

The Fine Shimmer paper is available in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog...don't miss it!  


Product List

No comments: