Tuesday, February 21, 2023

What's a Quadrangle?

Quadrangle!  Such a funny name for a really great technique for making cards!   

So what's a Quadrangle?  Start with a piece of 6" x 6" paper (I used patterned paper on my card, but to show you how it's done, I drew the pattern on Basic White cardstock):


Measure 1-1/2" from each corner, and then cut on the diagonal lines.  This will give you 4 angled pieces, all the same size.  Perfect for making multiples of the same card.

So here's the card we made in our Card Club this week:


See the Quadrangle?  I cut a piece of the FREE Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper (FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 qualifying order).  Once I had a 6" x 6" piece, I measured off 1-1/2" from each corner and cut - netting me 4 identical pieces.  


The greeting, from Go To Greetings, was stamped in Evening Evergreen on Petal Pink; then it was embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.


A truly simple, classic design that is so striking!  Don't you agree?


Quadrangles - a funny name for a pretty technique! 


Counting down the days before Sale-a-Bration ends - just 7 days left to get your FREE items with qualifying purchase!  Do you have everything on your Wish List yet?  


Product List

No comments: