Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Seaside Bay

I'm still out of town, but I have samples!  After participating in a demo swap (where we create cards and exchange them with other demos so we have lots of ideas) I had 12 samples for both the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure. 

Today I have some samples using Seaside Bay.  This is a beautiful suite of products, as you'll see from the samples.  And I love what my fellow demos have done with it.  Take a look:


What a great group of swaps, with each card different, yet all using the same products.  Let's look at each:


I love this card from Donna Butler!  Simple, lovely and serene!  She uses the By the Bay Designer Series Paper for the circle, and then placed shells and grasses from the stamp set (Seaside Bay) around it.  Just beautiful!


Judy Garza's card uses more of the DSP in 4 strips mounted to some Balmy Blue cardstock on a Night of Navy base.  She stamped and cut the oyster with the coordinating Seaside Bay dies, and included a Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearl.  

Now here's a great fun-fold card:


Barb Faulkner's card was so fun to open!  It starts with Gray Granite cardstock with a label and some cut-out shells. 

But then:


When opened it's a 3-D scene!  The DSP is inside and she used the shells and sand stamps to decorate the "beach".

Here's the top so you can see how she made it:


I don't have the measurements (I can get them when I get home), but it looks like she scored the 5-1/2" x 11" cardstock at 3-1/2", 7", 7-1/2" and 10-1/2" so there are two 1/2" pieces to form the tunnel for the "window".  Clever!

I love Seaside Bay, and I hope you take another look at this wonderful suite of products.  


Product List

2 comments:

bonniemon said...

Those are all beautiful cards! That suite is on my Wishlist, but I haven't ordered it yet. I think I should do it now during Sale-A-Bration!!

Priscilla said...

I agree—the cards ARE beautiful! And I also agree—now is a great time to purchase the suite and get some FREE products!