Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Waves of the Ocean

 Are you ready for something new?  

The Waves of the Ocean Collection is now available for purchase.  This beautiful group of products includes stamps, dies, patterned paper and embellishments.  Take a look:


The Waves of Inspiration stamp set includes 7 stamps - a large wave, the pelican resting on pylons, a small bird and 4 greetings.  There are 11 dies in the set - two wave overlays (more about those in a moment), the pelican, some birds and clouds and two labels.  These items are an early release of the 2022-23 Annual Catalog, coming in May.  

But included in the collection are a few other items that are available only while supplies last.  

First up are the jewels - the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are some of the most beautiful I've seen.  There are 168 jewels in 6 watery colors, small, medium and large.  They are in shades of Night of Navy, Pacific Point and Coastal Cabana.  


But then there is the Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper.  OMG!  I am so in love with this paper!  It was created by an artist who poured paint onto the canvas and let it run together, creating "waves" of color.  And it's gorgeous!  


And finally, the Blue Foils specialty paper - another collection of paper to die for!  Six sheets, two of each color in Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Silver:


As a demonstrator, I was able to purchase this collection a month early, and I've been playing with it ever since.  I have featured a few cards already:


Note the silver and Night of Navy foil "wave overlays" on the above card - these are the two "wave" dies. You can read about this card here.  



I embossed the wave with White embossing powder, directly on the patterned paper, then layered it with the foil die cut.  You can read about this card here.  


And today I have another, inspired by the fabulous Linda Heller.  She used a similar layout on the inside of her card, but I thought it made a gorgeous card all by itself:


I'm sure anyone who knows me is aware of my love of beach-themed cards.  So when I saw this, I knew I had to re-create it!  


It's a simple card, using the designer paper and a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock to mimic a beach.  I just had to add the greeting and the pelican, along with a few pieces of Sea Glass to complete it. 
 

The Waves of the Ocean Collection is available now, but don't miss out on the beautiful papers and jewels - they are available only while supplies last, and you NEED these in your craft room!  Trust me!  You'll love this collection!!  😄



Product List

No comments: