Thursday, March 10, 2022

Biggest Wish

 Here's a stamp set I knew I HAD to add to my collection, and then it's been languishing in my craft room without getting much love.  So sad...time to appreciate it! 

I had a customer order Biggest Wish recently, so I decided to pull it out and make her a thank you card.  Look:


Tell me!  Why haven't I used this set more often?  

It's perfect for using the Stamparatus to line up the larger stamps (THANKS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELLO, FRIEND).  So I stamped HELLO repeatedly on a piece of Basic White cardstock with Balmy Blue ink - the HELLO in the middle was stamped three times (I love the Stamparatus for that!) to get a deeper-color image.


And since I chose You're a Peach for the background paper, I mimicked the polka dots by running my cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with one of the Checks & Dots embossing folder.  


I love the texture!  Then "friend" was inked up with Balmy Blue and cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies. Both pieces of Basic White were layered onto some Misty Moonlight and then added to the card.

I finished it off with a few Waves Rhinestones - so pretty!


I really need to pull out this set more often!  

What stamps do you have but rarely use?  Leave me a comment and maybe I'll choose your response to make a card with that set.  


Product List

No comments: