Saturday, March 5, 2022

Beachy Notes

 Do you ever use little notes?  I love to make 3" x 3" cards to tuck in packages, lunches, or envelopes.  So when I needed a thank you gift for a customer, I thought she might like some too.  And of course, I love the beach so...


I thought it would be fun to create little "beachy notes".   Let's take a look:


I think this one might be my favorite.  I just used Blending Brushes to add color to the Basic White card base.  The "water" was created with Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Night of Navy, which the "beach" uses Crumb Cake.  I used a Chalk Marker to give the shoreline a little definition, and love the way it came out.  


I used Oceanfront and Paradise Palms for this little card.  Easy peasy!


Another "beach" scene, but this time I used a piece of the new Waves of the Ocean designer paper with a torn edge, over a Sahara Sand cardstock sprinkled with a Soft Suede marker.  And check out the cute Sea Glass!


I was really on a roll by the time I got to this card!  More Blending Brushes, this time masking the horizon in order to create a sunset.  And that palm tree!  LOVE!  


The four cards easily fit in the 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Acetate Box, wrapped with another piece of the Waves of the Ocean paper and finished with a punched whale (from Whale Done).  And I tucked some coordinating envelopes at the back of the box under the belly band.


I loved creating these little cards, and hope my customer enjoys them as much as I did!  


Product List

No comments: