Sunday, March 13, 2022

A Birthday Rainbow

 Happy Birthday to my sister, Holly.  

Our mom loved rainbows.  For my birthday this year, Holly sent me a beautiful glass rainbow in memory of our mom.  

So for her birthday, I pulled out my Rainbow of Happiness stamps and the Brilliant Rainbow dies.


I actually had a number of white rainbow arcs left from a class I recently had.  I've colored these before, and love the look, so I pulled out a few and used my Stampin' Blends to color them.  


Once done, I used Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to mount the rainbow to some Basic White cardstock embossed with one of the Check & Dots embossing folders.  


A white Stitched Rectangle frame sets it all off, and I finished with the Holiday Rhinestone jewels.    Then the inside:


Do you know that you can color your stamps with the Stampin' Write markers?  I used a rainbow of colors to create this greeting.

But I had a gift for her, and needed a tag:


One of the dies in the set is this little tag, complete with tiny rainbow.  LOVE!  I colored each arc with a Blend, and added a cloud from the die set.


Happy Birthday, Holly!  


Product List

No comments: