Monday, February 14, 2022

Another Wave

 I am still having fun with Waves of the Ocean stamps, dies, patterned paper and jewels.  This gorgeous suite of products (an early release for the new annual catalog to be released in May) will be available for purchase on March 1.  But as a demonstrator, I got a chance to purchase it early and have been having a ball playing with it all.  


This time I tried heat embossing the wave using White embossing powder right on a piece of the patterned paper.   I wanted some of the blue to come through, and it worked perfectly!  

Then I cut another piece of the same paper with one of the dies, so create a layer over the wave.

The texture of the embossed layer with the paper over it gave some "movement" to the wave.  So pretty!


I used Blending Brushes for the background, with Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight inks.  Then the wave was "fussy cut" and popped up with Dimensionals.


And those jewels!  They come in five "watery" colors in shades of Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Night of Navy.  And they make the perfect finish!

Waves of the Ocean - coming soon!


Product List

2 comments:

Nancy Hewitt said...

i just figured out to look back at all of your posts, love all of your creative ideas
NANCY

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much, Nancy! I love sharing what I love to do! Thanks for looking.