Sunday, February 6, 2022

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Just have to share this new stamp set/bundle/suite!  The Waves of the Ocean Collection is fabulous!  


 The Waves of Inspiration stamp set is a pre-release for a set that will be in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog.  Getting it now (it will be available to customers on March 1) gives us lots of time to create!  And I'm just getting started.  

The collection includes the stamps, the Waves dies, the Waves of the Ocean patterned paper (exclusive only during the pre-order, and you won't want to miss it!), the Blue Foils (a set of 6 sheets, two each in Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Silver), and the Rhinestone Waves jewels.  Wowza!  

So what did I make first?  I was going for a wave in the moonlight.  


I created a mask for the moon by cutting a Layering Circle from a Post-It note.  Then I used my Blending Brush to create a sky, using Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy inks.

Then that wave:


I cut the base layer from the designer paper, then cut two of the die cuts with designer paper and the silver foil.  

The greeting is from the set and cut with another of the dies.  And those jewels?  Yep, they are from the collection, and are gorgeous!


I loved this card, so I decided to make another:


This time I stamped the wave and fussy cut it out, layering it with two die cuts - one of the DSP and a second of the Night of Navy foil.  Beautiful!


I love the little flash of foil!


The background here was blended with Daffodil Delight; and check out those clouds:


So cool - a second die gives the clouds a little extra dimension.


So there you have it - my first plays with this lovely collection.  I'll be sharing a lot more, and you'll be able to order it on March 1st.

Don't want to wait?  Why not consider joining my Ink Masters team?  Just $99 gets you your demo kit; you get to choose $125 in products (and you CAN choose the Waves of the Ocean Collection!), you get to pick two FREE stamp sets of your choice, AND you get FREE shipping!  Such a deal!  Why not give it a try?  Click here for more info and to sign up!


Product List

No comments: