Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Amazing Thanks

 One of my customers mentioned she really liked a white-on-white card I had sent her, so when planning my Cards-by-Mail this month, I included one:


And as it turns out, it is one of my favorite looks too!  Do you ever make white-on-white cards?

This starts with a Thick Basic White base, and then a layer of Basic White, embossed with the Seashells embossing folder.  I cut a circle (Layering Circle dies) in the paper before embossing it.


I also cut a slightly smaller circle in a piece of the Silver Foil (from the Blue Foils pack), and adhered it under the top layer.  Then the whole piece was added to a piece of (now retired) patterned paper.


The ribbon was wrapped around the top layer and fastened in the back; then I slid a small piece underneath and tied it in a knot - easy bow!

This whole layer was then applied to the card base with Dimensionals.


And then that "thanks" - die cut from the Silver foil and Night of Navy cardstock, using the Amazing Thanks dies.  I love the wide silver layer with the navy on top!


I haven't heard from my class participants yet, but I truly expect this will be a fan favorite!  What do you think?  


Product List

No comments: