Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Horizons

 Happy New Year!  Is anyone excited and optimistic about 2022?  I'd love to hear about it...I'm setting my expectations rather low, as I had hoped 2021 would be great (after 2020), but it hasn't quite panned out the way I envisioned.  And right at the end, after being SO careful all year, my grandkids had an exposure to Covid, ruining our New Years Eve plans.  😢  So now we are hoping no one gets sick - an unfortunate beginning to a new year.

So let's look at something positive, shall we?  The brand new January - June 2022 Mini Catalog is just about to go live (on Tuesday, January 4th), and I have a brand new suite of products to show you.  Take a look:


The New Horizons suite includes the On the Horizon stamp set (not shown in this sample), the Horizon Dies, New Horizons patterned paper and the Pebbles Enamel Shapes, along with some Cotton Ribbon in a combo pack.  For this card, I chose to focus on the gorgeous paper and the fabulous dies.


The 6" x 6" paper contains a variety of watercolor-looking landscapes, everything from beaches, to lakes, to fields, to mountains.  Use your imagination and you can make almost any scene with it.  Here I chose a simple muted pallet of  grays and greens, with a little peach and purple.  And I decided it looked like a lake on a winter's day.

Do you see those mountains?  The dies are in two pieces - a base and the snow-caps.  And the fence?  Oh my, that is what captured my heart when I first saw this set!  LOVE!  And check out those little pebbles - aren't they the cutest?  SWOON!


There is another stamp set, Oceanfront, in the new catalog, and I used it to create a little grass around my fence.  These two sets can work beautifully together, but also create scenic cards on their own.  Be sure to check out both Oceanfront and On the Horizon!  But don't forget the dies!


These products will be available Tuesday; I'm so excited to show you more!  

Need a catalog?  I love to share my "store" so send me a note and I'll get one out to you.  And then you can begin creating beautiful scenes too!


2 comments:

Elisha said...

I spotted your card on Pinterest- it’s beautiful! Did you use a wood grain DSP for the fence?

Stampin' Amigos said...

Hi, Elisha, thank you for your lovely comment. Yes, I did use a wood grain DSP for the fence. I had a small piece from a retired patch, but there are many current patterns that will work.