Monday, January 24, 2022

More Than Chocolate?

 Who needs a Valentine?  

Yes, it's that time of year, and we're getting ready to celebrate a little love.  I've put out the Very Cherry Jelly Belly's, I've got the red "love" sign on the table in the entry, and I've hung the Welcome sign made with hearts...but I need to have a few paper valentines too.  So:


Now anyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for chocolate.  So when I first saw Nothing's Better Than I just had to have it.  And I've been having fun with it ever since.  But I usually use the "coffee", "cocktails" or "cookies", even though chocolate is my favorite!  Well, today is the day!  Time for a little chocolate love!


I started by cutting the letters from the patterned paper I was planning to use (from the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper pack).  These were mounted on a Stitched Rectangle embossed with the Gingham embossing folder.  SWEET!


I lifted the "Chocolate" die cut with tiny slivers of Mini Dimensionals - tedious, but I love the way it looks!  


I may just have to send this Valentine to myself - a little self love!  Right?  


Sale-a-Bration is still happening, but we're headed into the last month!  Every $50 purchase gets you a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Don't miss out!



Product List

No comments: