Monday, January 10, 2022

More New Horizons

 Last week I shared  a card using the New Horizons patterned paper along with the Horizon dies (here).  

I'm totally enthralled with this paper, so here's another:


If you need a quick and easy card, reach for this gorgeous paper!  It was hand painted by a Stampin' UP! artist, and sets a lovely background for your crafting.  


So easy!  All I did was stamp images from Sailing Home, colored them and cut them with the Smooth Sailing dies, and add them to the paper.  I also cut a "beach" for the lighthouse using another piece of the New Horizons paper and one of the Horizons dies.  Then I stamped the greeting (Friends are Like Seashells in Blackberry Bliss ink) directly on the paper.  


I love the peaceful simplicity of this card, and I love that the paper makes it so easy to create!  Pick up some New Horizons Designer Series Paper - you'll be so glad you did!


Sale-a-Bration is in full swing!  The exclusive stamp sets and patterned papers are extra special, and all are FREE with a qualifying order.  But supplies are limited; once they are gone, they are gone for good!  So don't miss out...

Product List

No comments: