Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Daffodil Dies

One of my favorite new products from the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog is the Daffodil dies.  I love daffodils, so when I saw the Daffodil Daydream stamp set, I knew it would be on my first order.  But then I saw the dies - LOVE!  It's a big set - 24 dies, and with them, you can make all manner of daffodils. 

Here's a sample I just created:


Barely any stamping, this card came together in minutes.  

I started with a piece of the FREE Daffodil Afternoon patterned paper.  During Sale-a-Bration, any $50 order nabs you a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And this paper is one not to be missed!  It coordinates perfectly with the Daffodil Daydream bundle (stamps and dies).


Just look at the detail of that flower!  So pretty (and pretty easy too!).  


Purchasing the Daffodil Dream Bundle enables you to choose a FREE SAB offering, and this patterned paper is the perfect compliment!  

Why not place your order right now, and get ready to make your own Daffodil Dreams!


Product List

No comments: